Some Twitter users were left in shock and some in laughter after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole. Video shocks social media: Man gets electrocuted and disappears while urinating on a live electrical cable
In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.
He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.
The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.
Also Read – John Vuligate hit makers arrested
See reactions from Twitter users below:
— libwineguy (@libwineguy) November 3, 2020
He got the shock of his life. pic.twitter.com/7W6muWYzwb
— Q (@Quinton_OG) November 3, 2020
Also Read – Katlego Maboe in another S.e.x Scandal